THANKS (was Re: Training seminar feedback?)

Subject: THANKS (was Re: Training seminar feedback?)
From: Mary_Hall_Sheahan -at- fla-whq -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:07:28 -0400

Thanks for everyone who responded...this does seem to be a polarizing
issue.
Usefully for me, your descriptions allowed us to evaluate it in terms of
what we already know vs what we need to know.

For those who are curious as to my final decision, I've told my manager I'm
willing to go see what they have to say if "they" want me to--as long as it
doesn't interfere with my getting time to attend an intensive 5-day
technical training program alongside field users of our products. Because
it sounds like the techniques involved in Info Mapping may be something I
have "in my toolkit" already from a history major & OTJ over the years--but
that I know I want more background in applications of our products.

Thanks for the feedback,
now back to my usual lurker status. :0

MaryHS