Re: Definition of "control structures"?

Subject: Re: Definition of "control structures"?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:01:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:

> For a technical requirements document, one of the sub-sections in
> the template asks for definitions of the control structures.
>
> Does anyone have a definition of control structures so we can
> define our control structures?

Since you give an exceptionaly small of information, I can only guess
what you are asking for. Are you refering to a programming language?
Start here...this will describe it from the perspective of one
language...you should be able to go from here.:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2001/04/05/php_foundations.html

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/30