Re: "Listening to your inner Fudd": followup

Subject: Re: "Listening to your inner Fudd": followup
From: Kevin McLauchlan <kmclauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 13:35:21 -0500

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 08:31, SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

> That's interesting, Geoff. As I read, particularly inferior text, my inner
> voice sings, "Kill the WI-ter, ki-ill the WI-ter..."
>
> Do you think that's unusual?

Translation/annotation for the Warner-Brothers-impaired:
Steve's inner voice is a passable interpretation of
Elmer Fudd... though still noticeably inferior to
my own Fuddly rendition.

However, recalling the scene in question, I must admit
that my inner voice -- while a superb voice mimic --
supplies only the faintest suggestion of the instrumental
accompaniment, and not the rich, orchestral tones
of the original.

And by the way, Steve, wouldn't that be "infewiow text"?

Man, would I love to do an entire user guide in Fudd.
Maybe I could get the company to agree to include it
as an alternate "voice" or "language" for the online
Help. What d'y'all think? Would it tend to keep
the reader more awake and concentrated on the content?

Perhaps it would be best to avoid that approach in
"mission-cwiticuw" systems.

--
Kevin McLauchlan
Chrysalis-ITS, Inc.