RE: More on Validating documentation

Subject: RE: More on Validating documentation
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:43:28 -0500

I rise to Mr. Byfield's defense (as if he needed my aid).
He did not say that writers are extroverts. He said, by
implication, that writers are introverts, just a little
less introverted than the programmers.

Tech writing relevance? Beware of possible interpretations
of your writing (even by detail-oriented tech writers) once
you go beyond simple-minded, declarative sentences.

Jim Shaeffer (jims -at- spsi -dot- com)

Relevant snip from Bruce's post:

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr