Recommend a Translation Company

Subject: Recommend a Translation Company
From: Barbara Yanez <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:08:26 -0800

Hi all:

I looked at the TechWhirl site and a few others and I have the names of some
large, reputable technical documentation translation companies. But my
question is, can any of you *personally" recommend a *technical* translation
company with which you have had good results/ a good experience?

We need to translate biometric technology-related hardware and software
documents from US English to:

* English (UK)
* French
* German
* Italian
* Spanish (Latin American)
* Spanish (Castilian)
* Brazilian Portuguese
* Japanese
* Chinese (Simplified)
* Chinese (Traditional)

If any of you can recommend a company, please email me offlist and let me
know the name of the company. Price is not an issue, but good-quality is.
Also, we are in Los Angeles CA, and it does not matter if the co is in
another state or even another country, as long as they are reliable,
accurate, well-staffed, efficient, and all that other good stuff.

Thanks

Barbara Yanez
Manager-Documentation
Cogent Systems, Inc.