Re: Wizard for Creating Business Documents?

Subject: Re: Wizard for Creating Business Documents?
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:33:58 -0500

Keith,
These are $100,000 solutions! There has to be something cheaper. A few years back we did a pharma sales aid that could be constructed on the fly from plug and play template elements. (Pharma text has to be pre-approved.) But I don't have access to the technology now. Maybre someone on the list has a cheaper solution?

At 09:05 AM 3/21/02 -0700, kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

Here are a couple of links to companies offering software that automates
the production of proposals.

http://www.pragmatech.com/products/products0.htm

http://www.santcorp.com/products/propoverview.asp

I looked at these briefly a couple years ago, but did not purchase them.
One thing to consider: Are proposals a key part of your job, or is this a
favor you did for other less Word-savvy coworkers? If it IS part of your
responsibilities, be careful not to automate yourself or members of your
team out of a job!

If you do elect to purchase one of these solutions, I'd love to hear from
you later, to see how you like them. Good luck!

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
(Romans 12:18)

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign! http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/