Re: Andy Richter Rules

Subject: Re: Andy Richter Rules
From: Jeff Hanvey <techwriter -at- jewahe -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:22:52 -0800 (PST)

You're right...I didn't notice that...

And we didn't get to see Andy's computer (just a piece of his screen). I wonder if he uses Word or Frame. :)

--- "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com> wrote:
>I liked it as well but found two things a bit unreal. One, as you stated,
they all wore suits and ties. Maybe it was because he worked for the "Fifth
largest company in the world" but the only time I had to wear a tie was
when I sold cars between writing gigs.

>Second, the Illustrator assigned to him sat at a drafting table. Do your
illustrators draft their designs on a table with a pencil where you work?
Don't they use ProE or AutoCAD? Other than that, I thought it was funny.

Jeff Hanvey: http://www.jewahe.net

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you -at- yourbiz -dot- com from Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net?tag

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr