Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>

Subject: Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>
From: Tkritr -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:15:07 EST

I can't think of any good titles, but I don't want to play a munchkin, so I
think Drew Barrymore should play me....

Let Martin Sheen play Eric,
Oliver Platt play Andrew,
and maybe if we promise Geoff that Sean Connery will play him he'll let his
lawyers agree to a meeting....

By the way Keith, if you say Meatloaf, then who am I to argue with that? But
maybe if you substituted John Cusack or Dennis Quaid it would bring a few
more people into the theater.

Now if I could only come up with some titles......

Kirsten Petersen
technical writing consultant (this is a sig line-free environment)

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/