Next weeks Techwr-l poll?

Subject: Next weeks Techwr-l poll?
From: "Dan Hall" <dhall -at- san-carlos -dot- rms -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:01:25 -0600

Which punctuation mark do you prefer

1. Colon:
2. Semicolon;
3. Period.
4. Exclamation point!
5. i never use punctuation it is unnecessary if you
know your stuff just write and don't worry about
those grammatical details its much easier and
faster

:-)

I recently sat through a presentation! Every sentence
and bullet point ended with an exclamation point! I
thought the speaker was boring! But he was excited
about his topic! By the end, I was exhausted!

editing presentations before they're given by
non-writers? If I had time, I'd shoot for the
chance to review training slides before they "go
public."

Dan
(It's feeling like Friday)

Have something to say, and say it as clearly as you
can. That is the only secret of style. -- Matthew Arnold

www.ehelp.com/techwr