RE: Word XP to PDF

Subject: RE: Word XP to PDF
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:15:52 +1100

<Touches wood>

Probably this.

Install Acrobat and Distiller. Install the PS printer. Print to this PS
printer and generate a PS file. Use Distiller to crunch the PS into PDF as
PDF is just ordered PS. Damn bloaty but. Umm, I think you lose a lot of
fancy features this way, YMMV.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
HDK List MVP
For Questions regarding MS-Word please use the MS news servers or a mailing
list in preference to heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot- Ideally, post to
msnews.microsoft.com and send me an email to go answer it.