RE: I believe it will get me though the night...

Subject: RE: I believe it will get me though the night...
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:43:25 +1100

Erkle. You mean HTML stuff? Struth, I just write docs hey. If it needs to be
HTML I press my button to convert it and, in the best Al Capone style,
ferrget abowt it :-) But lets face it - they have "macro" in their name - of
COURSE I'm going to love their stuff :-)

Just... Dreambeaver is not for me. Nor tech writers proper neither, but I'll
keep that heresy a bit firmer under wraps. The winds of change blow sonorous
songs of sweet sorrows sunk in speculative shadows. But really, how you can
equate

<Zoom in, pan, rotate and dissolve in> GO

<Twirl rotate and grow from side entry to center> NADS

(A great greyhound was our Nads. Passed away last year, RIP.)

with

Step 1. Obtain an SME.

Step 2. Insert their head into the MRI. Be sure to reassure them this is
just a user focus study and there is nothing to complain about.

Step 3. Overrride the safety switches by rotating the Knob marked Power to
the full lock clockwise, and the failsafe trip switch (lower left) to Test.

Step 4. Follow the standard scan sequence as indicated in the manual.

I'm sorry, I cant repeat too much more, its a sacred part of the Sanjay Tora
Tora Zombification Ritual which I have sworn never to reveal. But you get my
drift.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
HDK List MVP
For Questions regarding MS-Word please use the MS news servers or a mailing
list in preference to heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot- Ideally, post to
msnews.microsoft.com and send me an email to go answer it.