Re(2): Technical writer on TV

Subject: Re(2): Technical writer on TV
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:05:53 +0100

>Reeeally wish I could remember where I saw that. We could get a TW posse
>together to sneak in and take every bit of tech writing the reviewer has...
>Try programming that VCR now, bucko!

Well, in fairness, the reviewer said "boring", not "useless". For
comparison: I assume that you frequently travel by car or bike or walk
and in one of these ways make use of alleys, streets, roads, and
highways. You would probably regard them as important. But does that make
the job of a road builder look interesting to you? (Lord, I hope no road
builders are reading this list ... ;-)

Regards
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 81 79 93 07 12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de
Handelsregister: München HRB 99345

www.ehelp.com/techwr