RE Reference books of choice

Subject: RE Reference books of choice
From: "Bayne, Sonia E S106" <Sonia -dot- Bayne -at- CIGNA -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:31:27 -0500

Me too! (belatedly, between digest and too many deadlines)

1.
American Heritage Dictionary and Roget Thesaurus
NY Public Library Writer's Guide to Style and Usage (excellent resource)
Quickstart Guide to HTML 4
MS Manual of Style
Google
and, Fodor's online travel forum (not for work info, see 3 below!)

2.
Was online help, CBT and software manuals of every type, then marketing
communications also of every type. Now manage a vast intranet site -- less
writing, more editing and IA and going to meetings. (Fun. Well, not so much
the meetings.)

3. Love big dogs, currently only have 2 cats -- ginger and tabby. Kids all
grown and we're in our prime travelling years (hence the Fodors forum): the
cats just don't mind when we're away as long as someone feeds them
regularly. Our labbo minded A LOT when we went away.

3a. Don't drink soda. But then, I grew up in the UK.

Sonia

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA

www.ehelp.com/techwr