AW: Green TW searching for software advice

Subject: AW: Green TW searching for software advice
From: Shea Michael EXT <Michael -dot- Shea -dot- extern -at- icn -dot- siemens -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:45:57 +0100

Tamara,

The goals determine the tools you need. You will want to determine

1) Who is your audience.

2) What do they need to know.

3) How are they going to access the information. (You indicate the Internet). Do you have paper doc requirements as well?

4) What form the information needs to be in: PDF, HTML, etc.

Then you can start asking questions like what is the best tool and how do I maintain my content.

If you are looking to learn tools that are marketable, well that's another question.

Michael Shea
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 8179 9307 19, Fax: +49 8179 9307 12
E-Mail: shea -at- r-l -dot- de <mailto:shea -at- r-l -dot- de>, Web: www.r-l.de <http://www.r-l.de>
Handelsregister: München HRB 99345

www.ehelp.com/techwr