RE: Time to go...snorky snorky snorky

Subject: RE: Time to go...snorky snorky snorky
From: "Patricia Swart" <PLT99 -at- prodigy -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:14:38 -0500

I've noticed that at times, this list has had its
share of threads that contain very opinionated

I've also noticed that at times, this list has had its
share of threads that have given people a lot of
comfort (9/11 threads) and a lot of good information.

I find this list (and the web site) very informative
as a whole, and a good community to subscribe to.
Realize, though, that I do not read all of the
posts...but that's my prerogative. If I find someone
who particularly bothers me with their style or their
opinions, I can certainly avoid those posts (although,
I do agree, cruel posts are just not right).

Personally, I prefer the snorkies. Works for me.

www.ehelp.com/techwr