time to go

Subject: time to go
From: "Vandelinde, Henry" <henry -dot- vandelinde -at- siemens -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:10:12 -0500

I too am finding the content a pain in the ass lately. This is not a pub
where you can piss and moan about your life, but a professional resource.

I appreciate that Eric and Deb cannot police everything, so we may have to
change the way this list operates.

My suggestions:

1. Perhaps we can force a bit more categorization, so we can delete messages
in larger bulk. I was on the copyedit listserv for quite a while and they
used a set of standard tags in the headings. We could use the following
(suggestions only):

TECH
SOFTWARE
PROCESS
PLATONIC RANT :)

2. Make it a subscription service. That way the Rays may be able to afford
to monitor traffic more closely.

Thanks,

Henry