RE: What a predicament!

Subject: RE: What a predicament!
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:10:18 -0800

I think it's important to remember that depression is a disease. It is
caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. It's no different from heart
disease or cancer or any other disease that prevents people from working. It
can be treated and in most cases can be managed in a way that allows the
person to work and contribute to society.

Moral advice? My advice is to move into the 21st century from the 19th;
anyone who feels that it's a moral issue obviously skipped the 20th century
altogether.

Suzanne