Sharkware 2.0 or 3.0

Subject: Sharkware 2.0 or 3.0
From: Steven Oppenheimer <writer -at- writemaster -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 10:44:30 -0500

Hi, all. This query is definitely a bit off topic, but please don't flame. I am a freelance tech writer, and belong here on this list. I've been running my business for years using a program to manage my contacts called Sharkware. Now I want to upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 or 4.0, but the product is no longer made. If anyone has Sharkware 3.0 or 4.0 and is willing to sell it, please contact me at writer -at- writemaster -dot- com -dot- (FYI, I've searched on EBay and Yahoo Auctions, and can't find it. Desperation drives me to post here.) Contact me at writer -at- writemaster -dot- com -dot-