Re: certification reading material - nonsummary

Subject: Re: certification reading material - nonsummary
From: Frances Wirth <wirth -at- peoplepc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 08:12:17 -0500

Do you mean the quality of design of the phone and its interface? If so, check out books by Donald A Norman, especially "The Design of Everyday Things." Even if it's not exactly what you're looking for, it's good stuff.

"Jane Carnall" wrote:
>I'd like to include some reading material on the importance
of quality/of doing things right. Mobile phone services are a fairly young
area, and I don't know of any books/websites that deal specifically with the
importance of quality control *in* this area so what I'm looking for is
something more generic but readable advising on the importance of quality
processes in an intelligently convincing manner.<
Any recommendations? <

Frances Wirth
whiz-ID Instructional Design
Tel: 919-552-1669