RE: What's A TW Got To DO To Get A Job Around Here?!

Subject: RE: What's A TW Got To DO To Get A Job Around Here?!
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:13:25 -0500

Dick wrote:

"You can DO something else without having to BECOME something else."

I hear that. Are other people also exploring options outside of tech
writing? I'm continuing to apply for TW jobs, but I'm also in the process of
getting certified to teach HS English, and am using all this time I have on
my hands to look into incorporating a not-for-profit educational
organization and working on a stand up routine (it's been a dream of mine)
to shop around the open mics in NYC.

Justin Cascio, RoboHELP Guru
justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com <mailto:justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
"I am about to—or I am going to—die; either expression is used."
—last words of French grammarian Dominique Bonhours