RE: deer in the headlights

Subject: RE: deer in the headlights
From: "Meena S" <meena -at- thinkbn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:02:00 +0530

Oh yes,

An emphatic YES from someone who very much suffers from this "syndrome". I
think it has something to do with being in your own zone when you are trying
to create something. Writing about something, even if it is the "Change
Color" feature in a two-bit peice of software- even that is ORIGINAL
writing. And someone watching over my shoulder with while I am trying to do
something original, that involves ONLY my effort, can really creep me out.

You should see some of the people who mill around me- thye have this intent
look, as if I am going to pull out a rabbit from my MS Word screen!!

-Meena