RE: deer in the headlights

Subject: RE: deer in the headlights
From: Kelley <kwalker2 -at- gte -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:43:21 -0500

(4) I really don't think that Andrew knows that "snorky, snorky, snorky" is
the lustful cry of a male dolphin at the moment of.

Oh my! And you say this while in front of the mirror?
www.dolphinsex.com :p

If I had one that could be used to pick up objects like a third hand, I'd be saying "snorky, snorky, snorky", too.

err, that's www.dolphinsex.org/

to make this TW related, how's about this set of URLs. I think someone asked this question the other day:

There are several sites that provide some statistics on different
aspects of the surfing community at large. They can make for some
interesting reading and help you determine how you may want to
implement your designs. Here are a few of the sites:

http://www.upsdell.com/BrowserNews/stat.htm
http://www.internetstats.com/
http://www.mediametrix.com/landing.html

from HTML goodies.