Re: Duplicating CDs

Subject: Re: Duplicating CDs
From: "Ronald E. Jones" <rej -at- gte -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:07:18 -0600

Hannah

Our company, RonJon Publishing, does CDs (and documents) in low quantity. We have supplied Microsoft and others with special training CDs in quantities of 100-200 on occasion - and no complaints!

We do full, 4-color printing directly onto the CD (no stick-on labels).

I'd like to send you to our web page but we are in web host purgatory with lost pages, links, and it's just a mess.

Please have your friend contact me and we can help!

Thanks.

Ron Jones
_____________________
Dr. Ronald E. Jones, President
RonJon Publishing, Inc.
1001 S. Mayhill Rd., Denton, TX 76208
Free 800-262-3060 Ph 940-383-3060 Fax 940-387-0505
E-mail - rjones -at- ronjonpublishing -dot- com
Web Site - http://www.ronjonpublishing.com

A colleague has a set of word and pdf files she'd like to distribute on CDs.
She needs about 150. I'd appreciate any advice on what to look out for when
looking at different companies, or even any referrals anyone might have.

Hannah Bissell
to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr