Can you make an uncompiled htmlhelp file context sensitive?

Subject: Can you make an uncompiled htmlhelp file context sensitive?
From: "Michaels Jennifer (air1jhm)" <air1jhm -at- ups -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:33:07 -0500

Hi All,

For those of you who belong to the HATT list, sorry for the cross-posting.

Can you hook an uncompiled Microsoft htmlhelp file into a application coded
in VB? Do you need to call the htmlhelp api from the application to open a
help window? Or could you map it to the application using context id
numbers? I receive the digest so please answer me directly. If enough people
are interested, I will post the answers to the list.

Thanks in advance,

Jen Michaels

air1jhm -at- ups -dot- com
(502) 961-7660