Printing Different Page Sizes in a PDF doc

Subject: Printing Different Page Sizes in a PDF doc
From: JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 06:32:55 -0700

Previously Submitted

I am submitting this, without having researched it. We are looking for a
solution to a seemingly simple problem. We would like to print an 8.5 x
11 (portrait) PDF document that has 11x17 (landscape) pages embedded in
it. Is this possible without recreating the wheel?

The problem is that the document looks peachy online, but prints the 11x17
(landscape) in 8.5x11 (portrait) format, or vice versa depending on the
page size/layout selected. How can I create and PRINT one PDF document
that utilizes two different page sizes and layouts?

JR