RE: A job for : Looking for Advice

Subject: RE: A job for : Looking for Advice
From: Ed Manley <EManley -at- Solutionsplus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:24:56 -0600

OK - OK - I screwed up! I got carried away.

Now I have been flamed by numerous folk and threatened by the list manager
for what I thought was a spur-of-the-moment good idea.

I have already posted an apology yesterday but folks are still complaining;
rather than continue to beg forgiveness from folks who have already shown
that no quarter will be given I will pay the fifty bucks for my sin!

In just a few days on this list I have found many quite competent, humorous
and helpful people, and I value the ability to share with you, so fifty
bucks is little enough to pay for offending you.

And, the fee structure is justified - I have seen many a list crumble over
the years due to spam and lack of management. Kudos to Eric and the rest of
you who have kept this list together for so long.

I hope my continued presence here will not only benefit me but that I can
help others as well.

Have fun.

Ed