RE: Other handshakes?

Subject: RE: Other handshakes?
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:08:42 -0500

I'll have to check. I haven't been using Word for
the past year or three, except to update or edit
other people's documents, so I haven't paid attention.

I've been using FrameMaker for my production work.

I've just recently been trying out some Linux apps,
attempting to duplicate some of my customer docs,
but all three of Kword, Abiword and StarOffice Write
have their own ways of handling import and export.

Right now, I'm working on getting my office e-mail
switched over to Linux (using Ximian Evolution),
and there have been some... uh... glitches, so
I'm a little behind.

/kevin