RE: Baaad Hard Return

Subject: RE: Baaad Hard Return
From: "Barnett, Eva" <Eva -dot- Barnett -at- aketontechnologies -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:24:54 -0800

Justin,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have tested the options you refer to, but the graphic does not seem to be behaving as you describe. Regardless of whether "anchored" is checked, the image will still spill off the page or into the footer. I am also unable to assign paragraph properties ("keep with next" would be handy!).

With the jpeg, I was able to assign the paragraph properties, and the edges of the image when I selected it looked different (black border with solid black squares for "handles", as opposed to no added border and white squares for "handles"). I am assuming that the black border images signifies "embedded". I can't get my Word graphics to look like that no matter how much I fiddle with the properties.

Again, thanks for the suggestion. Perhaps if we ever migrate to Office 2000, I'll be able to get the graphics to behave as you describe.

-Eva