RE: Got Process?

Subject: RE: Got Process?
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:51:10 +1100

Like I said - this is getting silly Andrew. You are the first person to put
the word AUTOMATED in place - shows why you have no clue. See, most of us
work, and in doing so follow a process. We don't have machines running
around for us to do our writing.

Its a written down form of common sense. One of the big advantages to
writing it down is it makes it very easy to stand back and look at it
impartially, thus allowing for improvement.

This is not possible with ad hoc sequences.

Steve Hudson, Word Heretic
HDK List MVP
Word help and tools: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com