RE: FW: Other handshakes?

Subject: RE: FW: Other handshakes?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:01:34 -0000

Indeed, you did offer an admirable list of reasons that a Word resume
would not use styles, etc. However, the question is not "would" but
"should". This discussion has clearly shown that a portion of hiring
managers will examine how you created your resume. So, regardless if you
use WackyOpenSourceOffice 0.3 or MS Word 2002, it's in the applicants'
best interests to use styles, etc. in the creation of their Word format
resume. After all, the objective is not generating a resume as quickly
as possible or from your favourite tool, it's getting an interview. DB.
Mr. Ray wrote...

<reasons snipped for brevity>