Re: A Note on Styles...

Subject: Re: A Note on Styles...
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:31:08 -0500

Edwyn,

At 07:02 PM 1/29/02 -0800, Edwyn Kumar wrote:

Personally, when I edit manuscripts, I use labels and headers instead,
marked like so: <<label>>

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr