RE: Other handshakes?

Subject: RE: Other handshakes?
From: "Jochim, Rainer 3139 S-PP-RD-QA2" <Rainer -dot- Jochim -at- de -dot- heidelberg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:15:06 +0100

One reason to set up (or not to set up) a special template is time economy.

It does make sense to invest in work preparation if you re-use and maintain
a document.
A single-use flyer, however, does not have to be very sophisticated in its
inner document structure to look nice and to bring forward the
message/content. It just depends on how often you use and change your
resume.

(I'm a big fan of structured work though, and my standard business letter
template makes use of FrameMaker's conditional text settings. Did I mention
that I also use para tags? ;-)

Regards
Rainer

[...]