RE: Applying On-Line

Subject: RE: Applying On-Line
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:41:30 -0500

Mainly because the first person looking at the resume probably doesn't even
know what a style is. At least OUR HR folks don't, it's not part of their
job requirement. I can't impress somebody who's never even seen that toolbar
in Word.

If tools are important list them in job ad, but be prepared to get tool
snobs before you get people who can think, research, organize and write.
And I'd rather have the latter.

Connie "never needed Frame for TW" Giordano