RE: Applying On-Line

Subject: RE: Applying On-Line
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:34:17 -0800

Would you have been as crazed if he had been clicking the New Blank Doc
button on the toolbar instead of "laboriously" using File > New > Select the
same old template yet again?

I use both mouse and keyboard more or less interchangeabley for all kinds of
things, but not everything. But everyone has different ways of working. I
suppose that's why there are 3 different ways to do anything in Word :)

Maggie Secara