Re: Online fonts and sizes

Subject: Re: Online fonts and sizes
From: "Melody Akins" <melodyakins -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:08:14 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dick Margulis "
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 9:31 AM

=======Snip-------->

> For reading text on monitor or on paper, black on some variant of white
seems to work best, with spot color thrown in, perhaps, for headings or
other occasional page elements if you want to spice up the design a bit.

=========Comment------->

Does anyone wonder why polar bear liver is reputed to be toxic? I remember
reading somewhere that the toxicity has to do with the HUGE amount of
vitamin A the liver contains. Think about it. Vitamin A is supposed to be
good for eyesight...to prevent eyestrain, and a whole host of other things
optical. The polar bear has to look at a LOT of WHITE SNOW. So the bear
needs the vitamin A; and I need to look at something besides WHITE all day
long! When I design a website, I use neutrals (beiges, grays, grayed
pastels, 'eggshell' pastels).

Yours for Better Vision,
Melody
"Take the Shoes Off Your Mind!"