RE: Accounting for TW time

Subject: RE: Accounting for TW time
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:23:09 -0500

My situation parallels Dana's (see snip below). At our
40-person company we are all tied into an online time
tracking system (my time card looks like an electronic
spread sheet).
It's used to determine project costs and billable vs.
non-billable time. It's set up primarily for the developers
but everybody's pay check is based on it.
I'm a lone writer.
We're in Florida.

Jim Shaeffer (jims -at- spsi -dot- com)