Re: CBT Tools

Subject: Re: CBT Tools
From: "Laura A Mac Lemale" <lmaclemale -at- paychex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:47:06 -0500

Misti,

In a previous job we used Demoshield to create interactive demos for end users of software products. I haven't had access to Demoshield in over a year, so I can't speak to any specific issues with the most current release. But we always had luck with it.

Two other tools come to mind, Macromedia Director (more powerful) and Toolbook, again with the caveat that I haven't been exposed to the most recent versions of either one.

You can always run a search on google.com, and then get back to the list with specific questions about products according to your specific needs.

Just my 2 cents, not an expert and never claim to be! Good luck,

Laura

--
Laura MacLemale
Technical Writer, EDV

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this message represent those of the sender and not of Paychex, Inc.