Windows XP (Was: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?)

Subject: Windows XP (Was: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?)
From: "Margaritis, Peter" <PMargaritis -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:40:37 -0500

Despite some grumblings I had heard from co-workers,
(programming types) I bought a copy of Windows XP (Home
Edition) last weekend and loaded it into my HP PC at home.
It did load well enough, taking an hour or so.

Good news: Purdy graphics
Bad news: Screwed up many of my links to
hardware, LAN Internet, e-mail, and other
annoying things to drive me nuts.
Worse news: HP Support for this is not too good.
Even Worse news: Some of my programs/applications
do not adapt well to XP.

Moral of the story: IMHO, If you gots a Window program
on your PC now, stick to it, or, at best,
upgrade to Windows 2000.