RE: Junkyard Wars (was Re: Does D & D...)

Subject: RE: Junkyard Wars (was Re: Does D & D...)
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:48:39 -0000

As a minor point of information for our UK readers, Junkyard Wars
originated in the UK as "Scrapheap Challenge". The latter recently had
an international mega-challenge involving teams from the UK, USA and
Russia. I believe the Yanks won. By the way, to insert a tech writing
connection, the show has a really excellent and informative Web site at
http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/S/scrapheap/scrapheap.html.
Thanks. DB.