RE: Does Dungeons and Dragons make technical writers?

Subject: RE: Does Dungeons and Dragons make technical writers?
From: "Rigby, Laura (Comm Lines, HO/EM)" <Laura -dot- Rigby -at- thehartford -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:51:20 -0500

I didn't play D&D or wargames. I was a Zork maniac :-) I'd spend hours
hunched over my keyboard scrawling maps on My Little Pony stationary.
Although I never could figure out what to do with that Frobozz magic
toothbrush!

Laura
~It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.~

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.