Re: Bug Tracking Software

Subject: Re: Bug Tracking Software
From: Brainwise <brainwise -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:03:00 -0500

We use bugzilla (http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/) for tracking customer
support issues, bugs through the release cycle, and even documentation
corrections. We have modified it significantly for in-house use, and the
unofficial name for our implementation is "realzilla," but everyone still
calls it bugzilla.

Brian Weis
Senior Technical Writer
24/7 Real Media

> From: "TECHWR-L digest" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:00:46 -0700
> To: "techwr-l digest recipients" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
> Subject: techwr-l digest: January 11, 2002
>
> Subject: Bug Tracking Software
> From: "Steve Goldberg" <steveg -at- raqia -dot- com>
> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:06:25 -0500
>
> Hi All,
> Does anyone know of any decent bug-tracking software, available off the
> Internet, i.e., freeware?
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Steve

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr