JavaHelp Title Bars

Subject: JavaHelp Title Bars
From: "Fitzgerald, Bridget" <Bridget -dot- Fitzgerald -at- westgroup -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:11:24 -0600

Hello,

I am using RoboHelp 9.1 to create JavaHelp. When my developers take the
compressed .jar files and add it to a java application, the hs viewer that
opens for the help doesn't have a title, just a blank title bar. When I run
compile and run from RoboHelp, the tile displays just fine. Does anyone know
what I need to do to get it to display in the application-generated help
system? I'm thinking the developers need to use the hs viewer RoboHelp
creates for the system. Is this correct?

Thanks for your help,

Bridget Fitzgerald
Technical Communications
bridget -dot- fitzgerald -at- westgroup -dot- com