MS Publisher 2000 problem to PDF

Subject: MS Publisher 2000 problem to PDF
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:06:18 -0500

Good afternoon,

After editing a large document for the "umpteenth" time, I created a final
Adobe 5.0 PDF for our facility Intranet from a 2000 Microsoft Publisher
file. Most of the document looked great except for some more "bolded"
gridlines in several obscure areas of my tables that had been imported from
Word '97 files. BTW I have Word 2000 at my home office. I went through each
page and checked every line, word, and table. They again still looked fine
"before" conversion.

I just tried to "fix" the tables but some of the gridlines still won't
change "after" conversion. Any suggestions?

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr