Robohelp best alternative?

Subject: Robohelp best alternative?
From: "Tarbet, Christine" <ctarbet -at- freemarkets -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:59:50 -0500

What is the best alternative to Forehelp, which is, of course, no more. I'm
assuming that Robohelp is the best. We need to support multiple browsers
for web help, double-byte characters, and would like very good project
management tools.
Also, ease-of-use would be nice. :)
Thanks for your input!

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr