on the subject of maturity

Subject: on the subject of maturity
From: Anita Legsdin <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:36:16 -0800

I can't resist saying this, sorry. :-) And if it's already been brought up,
forgive me, because I'm on the digest.

Someone on the list said:

"I used to find a lot more people disagreeable and hard to work with than I
do now, something I attribute to my growing up, not the general nicening
<g> of the population."

And I reply--I used to be a doormat and let people walk all over me,
smiling all the way. No one was difficult to deal with, because I said yes
all the time. Now I've learned to say no and push back. Does that make me
difficult to work with?

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp. RoboHelp 2002 is now available! Get the very latest in Help functionality
to create superior Help systems. Get special savings when you buy
in January! Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr