Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:20:26 -0500

Now THIS is an interesting poll. It's interesting because we all know that people, when encountered in large numbers, are pretty much the same everywhere. So the answer that any individual gives is most likely a reflection of that person's outlook/maturity/coping skills, rather than a reflection of being in a particularly trying environment.

I know that as a kid in school I'd have answered on the high side, and as a young man in my first couple of jobs, I'd have answered somewhat lower but still not near the bottom.

Now I find myself squarely in the majority with an answer of fewer than 10%.

But surely that's because I've grown up. Not because coworkers have grown less difficult.

;-)

From: "Deborah S. Ray" wrote:

>In your current TW job, approximately what percentage
>of coworkers or clients are difficult to work with?

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr