Re: STC Membership

Subject: Re: STC Membership
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:36:03 -0600

Actually, the Austin chapter is pretty good, but what would you expect from Austin? A few of this fall's presentations weren't anything I could use right now, but I learned some pretty good tricks from some of the others.

When I was in the Houston area (working at the same company as Paula for a while, actually), I let my membership lapse because none of the meetings seemed worth the 1 hour (each way) drive to attend. I never managed to make it to a meeting in Little Rock because they always seemed to be scheduled to deliberately prevent the UALR tech comm. students from attending.