Re: offline courtesy among list members

Subject: Re: offline courtesy among list members
From: "Prerna" <prernat -at- ggn -dot- aithent -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:58:46 +0530

You wrote:

an advanced society, the rules of etiquette are among the few things that
> separate us from a developing 3rd world country

Hi Pete,
Your reference to a "developing third world country" is certainly uncalled
for. Common courtesy instilled in me since childhood (despite being born in
a "third world country") stops me from responding more harshly to your
comments. This list is for technical writers. Please don't bring in your
prejudices here.

Regards,
Prerna of the "Third World"

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr