RE: What is the maturity level of your publication process?

Subject: RE: What is the maturity level of your publication process?
From: "Yigal Rahamim" <yigal -at- tds -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:31:09 +0200

I don't think a free analysis tool is spam. On the contrary, the quiz was
done as a service to the technical communication community. May be my title
is misleading but I am a technical communicator with many years of
experience. I learned a lot from JoAnn Hackos book about managing
documentation processes, and found there answers to real cases I discovered
through my career.

JoAnn Hackos book is one of the most popular books among technical
communicators (and I do not sell her books.) I asked JoAnn to contribute an
article about IPMM, that was originally published through the STC, so no one
has to rush and buy her book.

The quiz is anonymous and we are not asking anything in return.

I don't think those who commented put enough thought into the message. You
are still welcome to take the quiz.

Thank you,

Yigal

________________________________
Yigal Rahamim
Director Marketing & Sales
TDS - Training & Documentation Solutions Ltd.
31 Lehi St.
Bnei Brak, 51200
Israel
Tel: +972-3-5782818
Fax: +972-3-5782820
email: yigal -at- tds -dot- co -dot- il
Visit Our Web Site: http://www.tds.co.il

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr