RE: Specialize or Die?

Subject: RE: Specialize or Die?
From: "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:41:38 -0000

Bruce Byfield wrote:
>For example, one local company has been
>advertising for several months for a writer with eight years in the
>biopharmaceutical industry. Unsurprisingly, it can't find one - possibly
>because, eight years, the industry was hardly even known.<<

<g> That reminds me of the (urban myth?) job ad that wanted a software
developer with a minimum of 10 years experience in Java.... </g>

Jane Carnall
Apologies for the long additional sig: it is added automatically and outwith
my control.

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr